The UCS Group (UCS) is committed to caring for our people and safety is a critical focus. Our world class IMS (Integrated Management System) is independently certified to meet the following standards.
Quality – ISO 9001
Safety – ISO 45001
Environment – ISO 14001
UCS is fully committed to providing a safe, healthy and diverse work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors.
Our culture of safety is supported through:
- Board level reporting of safety related data, including incidents, LTIFR and observations
- Consultation and communication, along with policies and procedures
- Licensing of employees and contractors
- Integrated training management system
- Competency assessments and training
- Plant & equipment operational competency
- Risk management programs
- Traffic management
- Manual handling
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Calibration and safety testing of equipment
- Vehicle safety check, JSEA and SWMS delivered direct in field through our field mobility devices
- Random drug and alcohol testing
Insurance & Policies
UCS holds a comprehensive suite of insurances, including:
- Worker compensation for each jurisdiction
- Public & Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Motor Vehicle
- Contract works
Copies of Certificates of Currency are available on request.
The UCS Group (UCS) is independently certified by a third party to ISO requirements. All our projects comply with relevant electricity industry specifications. We comply with applicable quality, safety and environmental standards and government and industry regulators including ESV, VESI, EPA and WorkSafe and satisfy or exceed our customer needs and expectations.