Our aim is to demonstrate and ensure safety, environmental and quality compliance in accordance with AS/NZS 4801:2001, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2016, the standards specified in relevant contracts, codes of practice and all relevant Acts, Legislation and Regulations.
Input and involvement of all staff & stakeholders is essential. We consult with our employees and contractors when identifying and mitigating workplace and environmental hazards and risks to achieve a safe and environmentally sustainable work place. Management will ensure that all staff and contractors are inducted so they become familiar with project processes and risk management techniques.
In order to achieve our objective of promoting safety, environmental and quality awareness and to optimise client satisfaction on our projects, we:
- Set measurable objectives and targets
- Focus on these at every level
- Ensure all staff and contractors strive to eliminate work related injuries, illnesses and pollution
- Ensure that all staff and contractors understand our policy and their responsibility in maintaining the highest levels of performance
Our Objectives are: –
- Maintain our Certification Status and prequalification status with our clients,
- Maintain or target an increase in profit each year by reducing rework and minimising waste in all processes,
- Keep abreast with technology, plant and equipment changes,
- Target improvement in staff competency through ongoing training,
- Provide a level of quality in our work that exceeds that specified within the contract, and to meet client expectations,
- Have zero workplace notifiable incidents and reduce lost time injuries through ongoing consultation on OH&S matters,
- Have zero reportable environmental breaches. To not increase any form of pollution and to work with the client to protect the environmental integrity of the areas in which we are working,
- Ensure our suppliers and subcontractors operate with the same objectives in mind, and
- Strive for continual improvement in service delivery through reviews of our systems, work practices and the analysis of incidents.
We continuously monitor the IMS through System, Process and Management Review to ensure its ongoing suitability and improve our operations to achieve excellent safety, environmental, quality and cost standards. This enables us to respond to any client concerns in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring client satisfaction.
Management will regularly review this policy and the IMS as a whole to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate. This policy is available to interested parties upon request, included in the IMS Policy Manual, available to employees on our website and displayed in the public areas of our Bendigo and Hallam office complexes.
|Stephen Ellich, Chief Executive Officer||14th May 2018|